Can’t afford the luxury of spa? Do it at home! It’s easy peasy squeeezy to re-create a spa experience right in the privacy of ur own bathruum!! Easy peasy… 🙂
1. Set the mood. Stock my bathroom with scented candles, potpourri and put some new age music.
2. Detox ur my face. No spa day is complete without a facial. Fill with boiling water in a bowl. Lean ur face about 18 inches over it, drape a towel over ur head so the steam doesn’t escape and sit for five minutes before patting ur face dry.
3. Mask-it. Use a moisturizing mask that has hydrating properties like mine us Clarins. Clay masks are great foroily skin because they suck up excess grease and unclog pores.
4. Find ur soft side. Scrubbing ur body with an exfoliator will get rid of any flaky, dead skin. Scrubs ae usually made with a base of salt or sugar. But mine use L’Occitane Almond Scrub. Ohhhh..after using this i smelt like almonds-very nice almonds indeed!!
5. Clean up. Jump into a steamy shower to cleanse skin and hair. Wash ur hair with a clarifying shampoo so it’s squeaky clean (don’t forget conditioner!) Next lather up with a de-stressing aromatherap soap or shower gel such as L’occitane…with properties like mandarin orange and ginger to help uplift ur spirits which provides tranquility….
6. Moisturise. After u’ve soaked urself into a long shower, grab a super creamy moisturiser. Glop it on extra thick so u can still see cream on ur skin after u’ve smoothed it out. Then sit and wait for it to absorb. Don;t forget to dot on a face moisturiser.
Done my spa day!