Here six adjustments to help u people especially girls, save hundreds of ringgit.
1. Let’s do the mathemathics : RM2 for a drink with every meal equals RM120 every month! Just bring ur own drink and that figure will dwindle to literally nothing! So, instead of paying RM2 for what ‘s basically sugared water, go healthy and wealthy with your own bottle of water!!
2. A pro hair cut would cost you about RM45. You can get the same treatment for RM8 if u opt for a Student Cut and wash!!. Don’t worry guys, they won’t botch ur hair-do, no reputable salon will allow such thing to happen.
3. Do ‘spot-budgeting’. Pick 3 categories to trim your expenses down. For me, no more clothes and entertainment!, instead of worrying bout cutting every expense. Current i am entering lots of movie contest in order to get free movie stubs! Heeee…and also trying so hard to win free vacation!! Alwayssss looking for FREE stuffs!!!. (Save banyak dah duit hubby…).
4. Keep a notebook and pen in ur handbag n jot down ur expenses! Darling dear always key in all those our expenses in excel. So, we shud be able to see where our ‘money leak’ is in a month.
5. For women out there..no more the shop-till-u-drop syndrome!! Many women are spending on clothes, cars, decorating the house and apartment. So, stop stalling and start thinking of the future!!
6. U’re not rich but want to be looked upon as rich and sophisticated? Here’s a tip (i’m doing this!) , make an effort to purchase at least one pair of beutiful and expensive shoes every year, and wear them till they fall apart- which may take awhile because quality lasts. Currently i’m wearing Clark. Everywhere i go, i go with Clark! Very comfort shoes 🙂 (got it FREE July last year when i won ALAMANDA SHOPPING FREE worth RM1000). Shoes not in my list for 2009!